We are so excited to have you here to enjoy the beauty and peace!
Park your car around the circle drive or in other designated parking spots.
Choose your bucket size and scissors. Containers and scissors are provided for you to cut flowers for ease of pricing. Containers are not for sale. Please read cutting instructions so that you can fill your container as full as possible.
Let your kids or Grandchildren enjoy the Children's Garden or do the Garden Scavenger Hunt. Wander and enjoy. Stop and smell the flowers. This is a happy place.
* Wear good shoes. The grass is a work in progress. We are constantly battling voles.
* Bring sunscreen and water. This is an open field and it gets warm.
* Bring a Container or vase to bring your flowers home in or I will help you arrange them while you are here!
* A good attitude and respectful kids.
* Only Service animals are allowed. Please Don't bring your pets.
This is my personal property that I have felt inspired to open up to you to enjoy! Please stay in the Flower Garden area and don't let your kids wander around. We are located in between a Tree Farm and other Farm fields, I do not want them to get lost!
Bees love flowers. If you are allergic to bees please be careful. They are generally happy pollinating flowers and won't bother anyone, but please be prepared just in case.