We are so excited to have you here to enjoy the beauty and peace of our garden.
Park your car around the circle drive or in other designated parking spots.
Choose your bucket size and scissors. Containers and scissors are provided for you to cut flowers for ease of pricing. Containers are not for sale. Please read cutting instructions so that you can fill your container as full as possible.
Let your kids or Grandchildren enjoy the Children's Garden or take our kids activity class. Wander and enjoy. Stop and smell the flowers. This is a happy place.
* Wear good shoes. The grass is a work in progress.
* Bring sunscreen and water. This is an open field and it gets warm.
* Bring a Container or vase to bring your flowers home in or I will help you arrange them while you are here!
* A good attitude and respectful kids.
* Only Service animals are allowed. Don't bring your pets.
This is my personal property that I have felt inspired to open up to you to enjoy! Please stay in the Flower Garden area and don't let your kids wander around. We are located in between a Tree Farm and other Farm fields, I do not want them to get lost!
There are no bathroom facilities available at this time. Please plan accordingly.
Bees love flowers. If you are allergic to bees please be careful. They are generally happy pollinating flowers and won't bother anyone, but please be prepared just in case.
* Please use Common Sense. If you are feeling unwell or anyone in your family is sick-PLEASE DON'T COME so we can stay open.
* This is a no judgement zone. If you choose to wear a mask-GREAT! You are welcome here! If you choose not to wear a mask-GREAT! You are welcome here. Do not judge others. You don't know what is going on in their life.
* It just so happens that our flower rows are 6 feet apart. Social distancing should not be too hard here.